[March 2022] Maximize Social Current Engagement: Knowledge and Insights Center
Maximize Social Current Engagement: Knowledge and Insights Center
March 16 at 3:30 p.m. ET
Informing your work with relevant and trustworthy research is important—but it isn’t always easy to do. Information overload can be stressful. And exploring emerging data and trends can be time consuming. Luckily, the Social Current Knowledge and Insights Center can help.
Experienced librarians and other Social Current staff and partners with subject matter expertise provide professionals in the nonprofit social services sector with timely and useful information solutions. This includes on-demand, 24/7 access to thousands of online knowledge and resource assets, full-text articles, journals and publications, and real-world policies and procedures from social services organizations.
Engaged organizations can also consult directly with librarians who provide reference services, such as research requests, subject compilations, and coaching to use information resources more effectively.
Join the Knowledge and Insights Center team for this session. They’ll provide an overview of services, instructions for using the online resources portal, and tips and tricks that make information searches and usage easier.
2022 Social Current Engagement Sessions
Join us to learn how your organization’s team can benefit from a Social Current engagement package and the exciting opportunities that connect you with colleagues across the network. All staff at organizations with 2022 Social Current Engagement Packages—and those interested in learning more—are encouraged to participate in this webinar.
In addition to delving into the month’s featured topic, we will preview any new or soon-to-be-released products, services, tools, and engagement opportunities. This webinar will include ample time for Q&A, as you explore ways to maximize the engagement experience for your organization and colleagues.
Register for upcoming webinars or download the recordings of past sessions.
- Jan. 21 at 4 p.m. ET — Social Current Hub preview
- Feb. 8 at 11 a.m. ET — Launch of the SPARK Exchanges
- March 16 at 3:30 p.m. ET—Knowledge and Insights Center
- April 21 at 12:30 p.m. ET — Public Policy Advocacy
- May 20 2 p.m. ET — Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion offering
- Recommendations on what types of information resources are best for specific knowledge needs
- Tips and tricks on using business, research, and media databases effectively
- Examples of reference requests that address specific organizational needs
- Instructions on using the online resources portal
- Q&A with Social Current staff
Who Should Participate:
- Any staff at organizations that have Social Current Engagement Packages
- Any staff at organizations interested in Social Current Engagement Packages
Director of Content Strategy
Director of Network Engagement
Senior Director of Network Growth
Senior Director of Client-Facing Applications & Data Insights